Friday, July 18, 2014

Been gone too long…..

What a crazy life!  I would still like to share my work (although I am so far behind), so today I will post pieces you haven't seen here yet.  I'll be adding new work soon!

"Bella", collage with image transfers from vintage magazines, vintage and hand-made papers,
rub-ons, and embellishments.
One of my favorite pieces!

My first collage for a dear friend facing a bone marrow transplant for cancer.   The collages of this type that I have made since that time have improved greatly, but I am proud of honoring a friend I loved.

Now this was fun!  I very large piece, 48" long, the background is paint and poppies cut from napkins, collaged on.  The inner spiral is made from inches collected in a year long swap with friends from all over the world!









No comments:

Post a Comment